The idea of modifying the music file once and hence saving on processing
via the plug in, sounds like a good one until you make a change in your
room or want to play the same file elsewhere - then the sound is
'pre-distorted' to fix a problem that no longer applies.

I'm sure its possible - in fact Uli at Acourate kindly took my sweep
files and a couple of favorite tracks and did just that. I was then
able to play them and compare the sound to the original tracks very
easily (and hence I was sold on Room Correction!).

I subsequently went with Inguz and get great results. I would like to
use Acourate, but when I was looking, the license fee, in Euros, was
just too high compared to the fee for Inguz :-)

--
RichardL