darrenyeats;404783 Wrote:
> Maybe I should ask the question more specifically. By score 100 vs 5 do
> you mean:
> 1. The power filter filters all but 10% of the noise, but a power
> generator filters all but 0.5% ("20 times" better)?
> or
> 2. The power filter filters only 5% of the noise and the power
> generator filters 100% of the noise ("20 times" better)?
>
> Just want to quantify what you meant. As you can see, I can interpret
> two completely different scenarios.
> Darren

The numbers are just a wild guess.  What I'm saying is, sonically, the
AC regenerator will give you a remarkable improvement in sonic quality,
where as the low cost filter won't change much in the sonic quality at
all.  Try listening to your music with or without the line filter and
tell us how much change in sound you hear.  My guess is that you'll
hear nothing different.

With PPP, the changes are very noticable.

Also, try comparing the sonic quality of your system during the day vs
night.  If you find it is sonically better night time, then it means
your line filter is not doing much to filter noise.

--
Kuro