Can I call you vortexman?
Anywho. I love the asthetic of the SB but now I'm leaning towards
buildingmy own htpc(I do like your vortexbox appliance, though) and
running your software on it. I know this probably belongs on your forum
but, TBH, I'm not getting the confirmation email I need to post on
there. My questions are:

0.5)On what basis do you say the Marantz DAC is still fine?
1) Does your software only run on a Linux builds? (not a problem)
2) Is there any way around the DRM problem? As in, are you using the
Share software someone recommended that lets you share playlists?

3) Open quesiton: What y'all think of this?
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16829271001

great electronics, 24/96, and all that jazz - Anyone use this bad boy?
I've seen external DAC's and theyre starting to look like 100$ HDMI
cords.

--
cutestpuppy