Fatila;424065 Wrote:
> Any recommendations? What might be the top five to look at off the top
> of your head.

Its impossible to say, especially since you provide no contextual
information. All brands I listed (except the CW and maybe even the
Lyngdorf) are good and highly regarded. Also the list is by no means
exhaustive; there are lots of very good brands to choose from.

I suggest you do some preliminary research by yourself based on
personal preferences, the rest of you system, budget, availability,
which/whether you can get to hear and see them in person etc. Then seek
further advice.

I've had the Primare I30 running of TP through xlr. Its very good in
some sense I guess (I was dazzled in the beginning), but really not my
cup of tea. I chose to go back to my old setup using an old Audiolab
(rca only). But then again, cf. pfarrel, all my signal cables run at
most 1 metre.

--
bhaagensen