Buy something like these Meridian Active speakers.

http://www.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?spkrfull&1249068137&/Meridian-DSP-6000-digital-spea

They last listed for $27,000.00 a pair and were rated A+++ by
stereophile 8 years in a row. An absolute bargain at $3000.00. I already
have a pair (actually 4 pairs) and I have nothing todo with this seller
just noticed them as I'm watching for a pair of 8000's at bargain price.
No amps needed (they are not just Biamped they are Quad amped, 8 amps in
all). No DAC needed (one DAC Channel per driver as all the crossovers
are done in the digial domain).

Just a thought.

--
mswlogo

XP > Cat5 > Transporter/DuetController > SPDIF > Meridian G68 > DSP6000,
DSP5500HC, DSP5000
XP > Cat5 > SB3 > SPDIF > Meridian DSP5000
XP > Cat5 > DuetReceiver > SPDIF > Meridian G91 > DSP5000

'My Transporter Setup'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showpost.php?p=350741&postcount=45)
'Hitch Hikers Guide to Meridian' (http://www.meridianunplugged.com)