JezA;434423 Wrote:
> And I have heard a Lowther, as it happens. If you lined up all the
> speakers in the world according to their neutrality, it would definitely
> be near one of the ends.
>
> Have you ever heard a Steinway?

I suspect that my Lowthers would give a better simulacrum of a Steinway
than most speakers, tbh, of whatever cost.  And 8W is perfectly enough,
although I am currently giving them a serious workout with a First Watt
F3, fully 15W.  They might not be neutral in terms of frequency
response, but there's a lot more to accuracy than that.

--
adamslim

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have
others

SB+, dCS Purcell & Elgar, Audion Pre, Welborne DRD 300B SETs, Lowther
Big Fun Horns with PM6As