When the Transporter was first launched, I recalled Sean Adams
mentioning that there's plenty untapped horsepower under the hood.

I am wondering if there is any plan to support higher sampling rate to
pass through... I use the Transporter as a 'transport' feeding into the
Berkeley Alpha DAC.

Companies like Reference Recordings are now selling higher sampling
material. It's a great way to get better sound. e.g., RR offers 24 bit
176.4 kHz material for purchase. But the Transporter maxes out at
24/96...

On a separate note, what is the best way to down and re-sample from
24/176.4 to 24/96 on OS X?

Thanks.

--
WSLam

WSLam
Slim Devices Transporter -> Berkley Audio Design Alpha DAC -> dartZeel
NHB-18NS -> darTZeel NHB-108 Model B + Magico Mini II
'Photos of Transporter, Inside & Out'
(http://photos.lam.ws/gallery/1930618) | 'Photos of my Setup'
(http://photos.lam.ws/Hi-Fi)