Robin Bowes;453798 Wrote:
> On 01/09/09 18:13, Phil Leigh wrote:
> >
> > If the reference signal is swept pink noise I'm almost certain they
> must
> > be IIR filters - FIR uses "impulses" (like TACT, et al).
>
> Interesting and probably reasonable logic.
>
> Perhaps I'll have to give a TACT a whirl some time...
>
> R.

Right.  Not sure where you got pink noise from.  If you read some of
the material I have already provided you with...

Creating an impulse and converting it to wav:
http://inguzaudio.com/Tools/

--
mac

Squeezebox 3 -> DacMagic (LM4562 modified) -> XdA (balanced input)
Teres Turntable -> ET2 -> DV 20XL -> Jensen transformers -> Hagerman
Cornet
NHT X*d* 2.2