Robin Bowes;453843 Wrote:
> On 01/09/09 19:53, mac wrote:
> >
> > Not to mention a lot of wasted bandwidth.
> >

> So, you make a claim which you are unable to substantiate, I call you
> on
> it, and now you talk about wasted bandwidth?
>
> I see.
>
> R.

Mr. Bowes, What I told you _should_not_ even require substantiation,
especially given the credentials you cite for yourself.  Behringer
products implement Butterworth, LR and Bessel filters in the digital
domain (check their users' guide if you doubt it).  By definition, this
implies they are using IIR filtering, with all of the analog
phase-byproducts that come with them.  If you still find fault with any
of the information I've given you, feel free to do as I already
suggested (now twice)... check with Behringer's engineering staff.
Cheers.

--
mac

Squeezebox 3 -> DacMagic (LM4562 modified) -> XdA (balanced input)
Teres Turntable -> ET2 -> DV 20XL -> Jensen transformers -> Hagerman
Cornet
NHT X*d* 2.2