empty99;465922 Wrote:
> the analog outs on the TP as is has plenty of voltage, both XLR and RCA
> outs, see specs. My vision calls for disabling the digital volume
> control (or leave it at 100% in software), then put a pot on the analog
> outs, even on the XLR (cost a bit more to build due to doubling of
> parts)

I guess what you're describing could be done but I doubt that there is
not enough of market for such a configuration for it to be worthwhile
for LogiTech to create such a beast. On the plus side it would eliminate
two issues:

1) having to worry about the digital volume attenuation effecting the
sound quality

2) the need for a separate analog preamp should one chose not to use
the digital volume control

Of course one could just get a good quality integrated amp with
balanced inputs. Problem solved!

--
ralphpnj

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels -> Snatch -> The Transporter ->
Transporter 2