konut;477133 Wrote:
> No. Governments go to great lengths to keep this away from the general
> public. Besides, the Dilithium Crystal Phase Inversion field CAUSES
> catastrophic mixing of phase and anti-phase, and why would you want to
> do that? This dimension is so much fun!

Actually, the Dilithium Crystal should allow for non-catastrophic
mixing of phase/anti-phase.  To quote -The Mineralogy of Star Trek- by
Jeffrey de Fourestier, et. al. (Ottawa, Ontario) > "...when dilithium is
subjected to a high frequency electromagnetic
> field, it becomes porous to antimatter, and that it is the only
> substance known to possess this quality. Since passing through its
> crystal structure slows down or moderates the flow of the antimatter,
> dilithium can be used to moderate the reactions in the matter-antimatter
> reactors."

I think I may have found a DIY starter here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/STAR-TREK-DILITHIUM-CRYSTAL-PROP-USED-ON-STAR-TREK_W0QQitemZ230391281900QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0#ht_1632wt_754

--
kphinney

-I like it, you may not.  I understand and respect that.-