I tried to do some AudioDiffMaker tests this weekend on a Touch and was
not very successful. I could not get a decent null on even the same
track played with identical settings. I did this many times with several
different ADCs and could not get a decent null (26dB!) when using the
adaptive gain. When I turned that off I could get a 70dB null but that
was it, I could still hear the music in the diff track so I don't think
it was just due to noise.

At this point I don't know why I'm having so much trouble with this.
The software is supposed to be able to get a BETTER null with the
adaptive gain than without, but that does not seem to be happening, so
there seems to be something wrong either with the software (or more
likely) my use of it.

BTW you can read my listening impressions of these tests in the Touch
forum in the TinySC audibility thread.

John S.

--
JohnSwenson