GuyDebord;488292 Wrote:
> Thanks Phil! I searched and I couldnt find a file with such name in mac
> osx.... Does anyone know where it is??

In your Library/PrefernecePanes folder in Finder, you should find the
file Squeezebox.prefPane.  Right click on it and select "show package
contents".  This will open a Finder window with a folder called
"Contents" showing.  Open this folder and then the subfolder called
"server".  In this folder you will see a file called convert.conf and,
if you already have one, a file called custom-convert.conf.

--
aeo12