Getting my Transporter tomorrow - currently using a Tact Mini as my
pre-amp (driven digitally by an SB3), but it would seem that the
internal layout is suboptimal when compared to the RCS 2.2XP.

Looking forward to seeing how it sounds when I use it purely for
digital room correction and use the Transporter's DAC.

One question I have though, when I tried running the Tact Mini into a
Benchmark DAC-1 it sounded distorted as if it was being overdriven -
anyone else have this problem?

Also, can I assume that the Tact volume of 99.9 is equal to 100%?

Are there any other setings on the Tact I need to change?

Very intrigued to try the server 24/96 upsampling too.

--
twheatley