I’m fairly new to the concept of running S/PDIF out of the SB to a DAC.
So far, I’m really pleased with the results.

I’m thinking ahead to the SB Touch and I’m contemplating installing the
Touch on a wall.  This would make my S/PDIF (RCA/coaxial) cable run back
to the DAC quite long – potentially 25 feet – perhaps slightly more.

What are the issues around data integrity (jitter etc.) when one has an
S/PDIF run this long?  Am I maxing out the S/PDIF spec at 25 feet and if
so, what's the longest run without risking degradation to the integrity
of the data?

Thanks very much.

--
ShutterShock

Tim

Living Room: Duet, Bryston B60R w/built-in DAC, PMC FB1i Speakers
Kitchen: Boom
Bedroom: Boom