Hi all,

I do not use RG (disabled), so i think is not a matter of volume.

By the way, every difference in audio is a matter of "Volume
difference" depending on "where" and "how" the difference is, you have
good or bad sounding devices!

Anyhow, I think that IF there is a volume difference, it will be
clearly detectet by AudioDiffMaker, Phil have you detected any in your
test? If Yes, you can't say the results are identical, but just that in
your evaluation the difference is inaudible, correct? If not, than is a
good point:

a. I'm a placebo effect victim (99% probabylites).
b. difference are not in the measure focus of the software  (1%
probs).

I don't Know the software and how it works, have you tried if it's able
to detect differences as little as the one due, for instance, to a
different digital cable or power suply?

At the end, as Socrates did, i want to post you a dubt:

IF for SB is exactly the same to play a WAVE or a FLAC converted to
WAVE in the server side, why in the first case the FF/REW is disabled
and is working in the second?

Im not an expert, but to me this mean that the signal flow at least
into a one more 'logical' if not 'fisical' block, so by definition is
not 'exactly' the same. I'm not stating that this is the cause, i realy
have no idea about, but just to let you think maybe something different
is in place...

Please, spend half an hour lissen at beethoven Piano concerto - Anne
Sophie Von Mutter - Herbert Von karayan - BPO, second movment and tell
me if the Solo violin approach sound exactly the same to you or if is
only a volume matter, in the worst case, you'll listen to some very good
music, and I'll be happy to know that I can save undreds Euros in HD
space (more music to buy!)

Thanks, Marco.

--
marcoc1712