marcoc1712;494051 Wrote:

> Maybe is an issue only in my system, that's why i'm asking if you can
> ear it in other systems, if noboby can, OK, it's just my problem and
> i'll solve someway, if yes, maybe could be pointed and solved sooner or
> later.
Hi Marco,

at one point (at version 6.something) , there was a slight difference
indeed. It disappeared on the next version.

Since then, I've been tracking differences (I'm a bit fussy, and don't
care about bandwidth as my SB is hard-wired through an Eth switch), and
I haven't noticed any difference. I'm currently at 7.5 (beta), but I
stayed at 7.4.1 for three months without noticing anything.

No point in wondering : if you don't feel convinced, simply convert to
WAV on the server. A doubt will spoil your pleasure. ;)

--
Themis

SB3 - North Star dac 192 - Cyrus 8xp - Sonus Faber Grand Piano Domus