Hi Gary, Thamys and Mnyb

no i did not run an "ABX" test, but my wife was playng with files on
the server in the adiacent room, and i had to recognise them, so is
nearly a blind test I suppose.

Anyway, looking at the measure results, i think is anymore so important
the way I noticed differences, also ADM detected it, so probably  is a
fault in my equipment if nobody else could.

Now my question become, someone could help me analize the results and
found the wrong in it?

To Thamis, for sure I'll run Wav, at least until I'll found the fault
in my system and I'll be sure flac will be realy the same (in my system
too). P.s. Assuming Wav is the 'correct' one...

By the way, I'll loan a SB from a friend of mine and I'll repeat the
test, you never Know...

To Mnyb, not sure to could do what you suggest, anyway everything is
suspended until I'll "reach the truth" on my SB.

To everybody, any suggestion on how to proceed?

Thanks again and regards.

Marco

--
marcoc1712