To Ilbravo: in my system (7.4.1) is working properly.

To Themis: As You can read in the early posts, I've tried out this at
the really beginning, but no real benefits in SQ to me, in "blind" tests
I was able to recognize the WAV file, not alwais the FLAC versus FLAC >
PCM.

This moved me to start the discussion, just becouse some behavoir of SB
seems to be depending on the 'source' file type and not on the stream
format (i.e. FF/REW) and the same is for my SQ perception, so maybe a
relashionship exist, but never ask to me wich one, based on what or
else, let tech people investigate it, if they want.

P.S.

Critical listening is now suspended, due to the massive wine quantity
assumed...

Have a good time!

Marco

--