Stratmangler;501026 Wrote:
> The thread has gone on for nearly 2 months now, and just keeps going
> round in circles. And it goes round in circles for the same reason -
> someone makes a claim and then fails to provide any proof. Any evidence
> provided by other forum members that is contrary to the claim is
> ignored.

I do provide the proof, as I could, they ask me a DBT I did, I could
not provide any other proof. If You don't trust me, sorry, I've no way
to convince you, and realy I'm  not intrested in.

All the other evidence provvided - indeed are useful and sometime very
intresting, i..e the one Phil gave to me, ARE NOT definitive at all.

I agree it should be not like that, that is unlikely, that many people
could not ear any difference and so on, but those are definetly no proof
at all that I (and few others) could ear it.

Sorry about that, but logic has it's own roles...

So, please, moderate yourself, I don't need your apreciation, but I've
never autorized you to shame me this way.

p.s. What about fly a Kite...?

Have a good - and cool - 2010.

Marco

--