deadushka;501670 Wrote:
> All I was trying to say is that if you change the Transporter for SB3 in
> your chain Transporter --> Pass Labs D1 --> Pass Labs Aleph 2s --> Thiel
> CS 1.6s you will surely notice the difference. Although in theory there
> should be none.

And I'm still wondering why "in theory there should be none". Unless
the D1 is immune to jitter, which it is not, there may well be an
effect, which theory can perfectly well describe and explain.

--
rgheck

Transporter --> Pass Labs D1 --> Pass Labs Aleph 2s --> Thiel CS 1.6s
Transporter --> Adcom GDA-600 --> Pass Labs B1 (DIY) --> Adcom GFA-5800
--> Thiel CS 1.6s
Receiver --> T-Amp --> Monitor Audio Radius 90s
Receiver --> Sony HT Receiver (Garbage) --> Monitor Audio Raduis HT
Setup
SqueezeboxServer on a 350MHz Pentium II with 768MB RAM, 1.5TB storage,
running Centos 5.x