Robin Bowes;501887 Wrote:
> On 02/01/10 22:48, rgheck wrote:
> >
> > It is controversial at what level jitter becomes audible. Some
> people
> > thinks it takes a ton. Others disagree.
> >

> That's a rather different position to:
>
> "Jitter is a real and measurable phenomenon, and its effects are well
> documented."
>
> ....don't you think?
>
> R.

No, I don't. The statement, "P, but some people don't believe that P,
despite the strong evidence in favor of P", is not remotely
contradictory. That I didn't previously mention that some people, such
as yourself, don't agree with my position and that of many other people
who have investigated the matter, was the omission I meant to rectify.
But then, there are many people who do not believe in evolution,
contemporary cosmology, or who knows what else. Shocking, I know, but
true. So I don't always feel the need to mention such outliers.

If you don't understand this, perhaps you should take a course in basic
logic, such as Brown's Philosophy 0540.

--
rgheck

Transporter --> Pass Labs D1 --> Pass Labs Aleph 2s --> Thiel CS 1.6s
Transporter --> Adcom GDA-600 --> Pass Labs B1 (DIY) --> Adcom GFA-5800
--> Thiel CS 1.6s
Receiver --> T-Amp --> Monitor Audio Radius 90s
Receiver --> Sony HT Receiver (Garbage) --> Monitor Audio Raduis HT
Setup
SqueezeboxServer on a 350MHz Pentium II with 768MB RAM, 1.5TB storage,
running Centos 5.x