Phil

Bear in mid this link:
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showpost.php?p=505803&postcount=56

yes, power supply of Transporter is good enough as well as digital
output interface. This is what we saw and compared.. [ Digital input,
however, is not at the same level IMHO. ]

Yet, analog topology *is exactly as* specified by Asahi Kasei (one of,
actually - there are few options), on page 35 of the spec (there are
very small differences, but the topology is 100% same)

Bear in mind that we had Transporter opened for 10 days against out
eyes

Bear in mind we tested different components and measured with equipment
and then listened..

Bear in mind that the raw electronics in analog stage is very basic
(could not be worse than that..)

Shall I continue?

--
michael123