pfarrell;528841 Wrote:
> michael123 wrote:[color=blue]
> What people?

See few posts before

pfarrell;528841 Wrote:
> michael123 wrote:[color=blue]
> You seem to be just asking the same thing over and over.
> One definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and
> expecting different results.

And another definition of insult somebody is to call him 'insane'

Pat,
I love my Transported, I loved it before and now I love it even more.
If I would not love it, I would not mod it, but just connect some Weiss
DAC..

My specialization is performance of cluster-based enterprise system. My
background is imaging processing and algorithms. Software system
performance can be always improved, this is matter of time and will.
This is my bread and butter. I got paid for it.
But I got my answer..

--
michael123