Thanks, Rodney

Under ideal conditions, my speakers' response is 23-50KHz +/- 3db (i.e.
they are full range). I do hear pretty good bass, although for some
music I feel there are certain 'holes'. Yet, I tried to figure out 'by
ears' and it is not that simple for me, as we're talking about 20-120Hz
range.
Room EQ Wizard, however, shows clearly where I have deeps and peeks,
and it is different per every channel, as my room is asymmetric as well
as the speakers placement.
I posted a question on REW forum how to re-evaluate the response using
DEQ2496 after my adjustments..

Rodney,
that 'veil' does not sound good.. My speakers are very transparent..
You do hear that 'veil' even if DEQ is merely in bypass mode just stuck
into the chain? What happens if I merely using parametric EQ for few
peeks/deeps?

--
michael123