Mnyb;549556 Wrote:

> ... lots of stuff cut out ...
>
> I understand why the OP wants to "hear jitter" what IS everybody
> talking about ? I also want to hear jitter demonstrated if possible.

Good post. I think it conveys the spirit in which the original question
was posed. Its a curiousity - and to my mind still an open question.
Treat it like basic science, if you will. There the whole idea is to
ask questions. No one knows the outcome beforehand - thats the whole
point! If its easily dismissable - end of story. If it takes more
effort and still turns out negative - make sure you learn from the
process. And then there are the rare, but important cases, where
something truly construtive is the result.

Its cool if something concrete and useful comes out of this. If not -
I've already learned some things that I didn't know before asking.

--
bhaagensen