mswlogo;551752 Wrote:
> Better yet. Why don't you read the actualy thread I explained myself in
> rather than read it here out of context.
>
> http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=79245
>
> I replied to this thread with a LINK to that because someone asked if I
> had posted information about some testing further up in this thread.
So, if I read properly, you assume there are two types of jitter :
peak-to-peak and clock drift jitter.
Then, you come to the conclusion that, as clock drift cannot be
affected by the cable and the peak-to-peak is not affected in the
measures, then the cable makes no difference.

Yes, but : how do you interpret what Nugent says ? :
http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue43/jitter.htm

--
Themis

SBT - North Star dac 192 - Croft 25Pre and Series 7 power - Sonus Faber
Grand Piano Domus