900$ cap :-)
http://jimmyauw.com/2010/03/23/the-most-awaited-duelund-cast-silver-capacitor/

So, you say that the audio design ends at 200$?
I read regularly DIYAudio, I see that people trying many components,
also expensive (who has the money)

I read John Curl, who mods his own amplifiers, manufactured by
Parasound..
Parasound wanted to keep self cost low as possible, it is clear..

I visit periodically audio shows, I listen.
I can hear the difference.. and yes, Vitus measures extremely well.
Frequency Response flat straight up to almost MHz

I can drive my Mazda 3, and say that this is the best car in the
world..
Yet, I know my friend drives Lexus hybrid SUV...

--
michael123