I have an interesting story about slow rolloff. I had modified a CD
player with the little control panel with the switches etc on it and a
little ribbon cable back into the box. I was taking this to an audio
meet in another state and was traveling by air.

Now this was not long after 911 and I was really worried I would have a
problem with this, not sure what airport security would make of of it! I
got to the gate and my bag went into the X-ray machine and the belt
stopped. The operator motioned over the supervisor, there was some hand
waving, they brought in someone else to look at the screen, conferred in
low voices and finally let it on through! Whew! Made it. Nobody even
opened up the bag or made me explain what it was.

Now all I had to do was make it through the return flight.

The things we go through for our hobby.

John S.

--
JohnSwenson