We all tend to get obsessed with power supplies! - I personally would
not mess with my Transporter PS. Nor with any DAC. I have switched to a
battery supply on my T-amp with very good results. Very different
animal! The SMPS on the amp was not nearly as "responsive" and
"revealing" as the battery. Bass was better and punchier on my Maggies
as well.

--
earwaxer9

System: modified Winsome Labs Mouse, modified Maggie MMG's, Transporter,
HSU sub 12, MSB DAC to 500 watt sub slave amp, JPS labs power cords,
Silver audio interconnect, Audioquest Granite speaker cable.