Caad;573875 Wrote:

> Several types of linear outboard PSU has been recommended in several
> forums. And also in this Forum.!
> I have though respect for you guys in here. When you say that there is
> no different in soundstage when using different outboard PSU.
> I believe that your experience with the SBT and an other PSU then the
> supplied already has been tested?
> What types of PSU has you tested?
One of the tests, that showed no measurable difference, used a battery
rather than a PSU. It is hard to imagine a cleaner PSU than a
battery...

If you don't get a measurable difference with a battery as the PSU,
then you aren't going to get a measurable difference with any fancy
PSU.

--
andynormancx

Yes, it will. Yes, all of them. Yes, SoftSqueeze as well. What ?
I SAID ALL OF THEM !