Hi everyone, I just got a new open-box transporter and I'm having
problems with 88.1kHz and 96kHz FLACs.  They play through the analog
out, but my DAC acts like nothing is there.  I'm too lazy to get out my
scope at the moment, so it could be a failure to lock and not just no
output, but 88kHz and 96kHz FLACs on the same exact squeezecenter
install worked fine when I had a squeezebox touch.

I'm running 7.5.0.  I tried both S/PDIF and AES formatting for the
digital out.  I looked through my convert.conf and I don't think
anything shady is going on with sox.  I also performed a xilinx reset
and that didn't change anything.

What should I be looking for?  Has anyone else had this problem?

thanks
Jason

--
jfeldt