ralphpnj;580009 Wrote:
> As usual I once again find myself in complete agreement with Phil. The
> Touch is pretty much the equal of the Transporter when used with a high
> quality external DAC. For the price of a Transporter, one can chose
> among several very good DACs and still have money to buy a new Touch
> and digital cable. When using just the digital portion of the Touch
> about the only real difference from the Transporter is the double
> antenna on the Transporter and of course the double screen.
>
> In US dollars one can spend upwards of $1,200 to $1,500 for the DAC,
> and in that price range there are quite a few highly recommended
> units.
>
> So don't bemoan the lost of the Transporter but rather relish the
> potential of the Touch. But if you really want a Transporter just keep
> looking and you'll find one.

Sometimes you have to pay a little for design too. And I really likes
the look of the Transporter(silver), and the best thing that it sounds
even better than it looks..:)

--
callesoroe

Callesoroe
SB-duet, Transporter, Tact RCS 2.2X digital preamp, Martin Logan Vista
speakers, AMPS(Icepower): Acoustic Reality Ear Enigma PLUS(PANELS),
Acoustic Reality Ear TWO MKII(Bas)