badlyread;580030 Wrote:
> Still available in the UK at £999 with the discount code mentioned in a
> it out to you. Not too difficult.l

A grand???  Logitech is still selling
the Transporter in Switzerland, but at 3,000 CHF (1,941 GBP!). When I
first looked at squeezeboxes, the price difference between a SB3 and a
Transporter from what I remember was there, but only slightly
outrageous, then there was a big price hike for some reason.  Well I
did ope to own a Transporter at one stage. suppose I can forget that
now...

Or just get back to convince myself to get a SB Radio for the kitchen
(justification being that I'm spending more and more time there
cooking!)

--
chrisinparis