ralphpnj;580155 Wrote:
> Oh yes there is:
>
> Compare the sound of a Transporter using the internal DAC and either
> the RCA or balanced analog outputs with the sound of a Touch using the
> digital output connected to an external DAC with either RCA or balanced
> analog outputs.
>
> Comparing anything else is just not relevant.

1) I did compare. PS Audio PerfectWave DAC, Weiss DAC202 and EMM Labs
XDS1. Although I have slightly modded output stage, my Transporter is
on par of these

2) You cannot get reference digital signal out of Touch as-is. It is
completely different device (read again what I wrote above), and it was
not built for audiophiles anyway..

3) And I did not mention the versatility of Transporter with all these
loops, clocks...

4) Why do you think Teddy Pardo sells thousands of power supplies for
Touch?

--
michael123