magiccarpetride;585646 Wrote:
> OK, I did that, and if I now tell people that I still hear the
> differences, I'd be flatly accused of suffering from the expectation
> bias. You, on the other hand, are for some weird reason exempt from
> such accusations. You claim that you can't hear the differences, and lo
> and behold, everyone seems to take your word as a Gospel. My question to
> you now: what did your parents feed you when you were a child so that
> you grew up as a person who is immune to the expectation bias?
>
> Childish, isn't it?

magiccarpetride: Did you do an ABX of the two samples. How many trials
and what were the results. Foobar2000 has a nice utility for doing ABX
trials. One can easily avoid the expectation bias issue with a ABX test
and enough trials. If you tell me that you could pick one version over
the other, say 70-80% of the time (in a blind ABX test) over, say, 10
trials, I certainly wouldn't argue that your results are expectation
bias.

--
garym