I have been thinking about getting a DEQ2496, too.  It's on my Xmas
list.

It has a word clock, right?  Are you connecting that, too?

Are you going to use Room Eq Wizard for the measuring or is there some
other way to set it up.  I have an Earthworks mic that I am hoping to
use for it.  I was thinking of only use the DEQ2496 to EQ freq <1000Hz

Any other tips?

muski

P.S.  My first post here in ages -- nice to be back among old friends!
tomjtx, I think I remember you as another early Inguz user...

--
muski

Transporter via XLR->Bryston BP26DA->Bryston 4B SST->Wilson Watt Puppy
7s
Transporter via XLR->Headroom Max Balanced Headphone Amp->Balanced
AKG701s