rbl;604105 Wrote:
> I did that and it now works. Yiha! A few notes and q's though
>
> - why on earth did it work for several days in the first place (with
> the incorrect MAC addresses)?
>
> - I dind't update the Inguz version number as kryzs suggested (I have
> the latest Inguz from Inguz's website installed)
>
> - like youself I have two SB3s which are sync'd, so I updated
> custom-convert.conf  with both MAC addresses. But I can only change EQ
> settings from my main SB3. The secondary SB3 let's me load a different
> preset but this has no effect. This second SB3 is the second set of
> parameters in the custom-convert.conf file. This doesn't bother me at
> all.
>
> - the listen again doesn't work for me but this is a minor problem. But
> I am puzzled that it works for you since Listen Again on AAC is broken
> at the moment - apparently a problem with BBC. Frankly I only listen to
> BBC live anyway. Not a problem.
>
> Let me take this opportunity to thank you for your help keeping this
> plugin alive!

1) - not sure
2) - Chris has answered this
3) - Not sure - I only use Inguz on my Touch, not on my Boom
4) - iPlayer Listen Again works fine for me (with Inguz)
5) - listen live works fine for me, but inguz is not loaded - not sure
why exactly but is to do with the filetypes required for LISTEN LIVE

cheers
Phil

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
Touch(wired/XP) - TACT 2.2X (Linear PSU) + Good Vibrations S/W - MF
Triplethreat(Audiocom full mods) - Linn 5103 - Aktiv 5.1 system (6x
LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5), Pekin Tuner, Townsend
Supertweeters, Blue Jeans Digital,Kimber Speaker & Chord Interconnect
cables
Kitchen Boom, Outdoors: SB Radio, Harmony One remote for everything.