Phil Leigh;611555 Wrote:
> I've noticed the "up" button problem too - I've stared and stared at the
> code but can't see what the problem is. Chrome doesn't work either -
> only IE8!
>
> Your "Can't open file for..." problem could be caused by an error in
> the custom-convert.conf file that is generated by the Inguz plugin.pm
> code.
>
> But - my guess is that the Qnap is unable to run Inguzdsp.exe for some
> reason..

Just found a file called InguzDSP (no file extension) which contains
pathing information to 'mono', InguzDSP, InguzDSP.exe error and
log.txt. Putting in the correct paths I now get the following in the
Inguz error file...

**
(/share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/SSOTS/var/home/SqueezeboxServer/Bin/i386-linux/InguzDSP.exe:2900):
WARNING **: Shutting down finalizer thread timed out.

So it looks as if you guessed correctly - the QNAP isn't running
InguzDSP.exe correctly! From the command line InguzDSP -> InguzDSP.exe
responds as it should though; i.e.

#
/share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/SSOTS/var/home/SqueezeboxServer/Bin/i386-linux/InguzDSP

Returns:

Usage: InguzDSP -id clientID [-d outputbitdepth] [-r samplerate] [-wav]
[-be]

I guess it's back to Hugh for that one. Unless anyone knows different!

Bob

--
bobertuk

1 x Touch - SC 7.6.0 - SSOTS v4.91