Phil Leigh;603547 Wrote:
> Hmmm... thanks. As I said, it was just a quick listen :-) I was struck
> by certain instrumental sounds which were slightly louder, but that
> could have been achieved by frequency-dependant compression.
>
> Likewise the balance of vocals to backing track as the track builds.
>
> Mind you, there's not that much difference going back to the 4-track
> vs. the stereo master :-)

To keep you up to date:
1. I have obtained loan copies of MMT and Abbey Road from 09.
2. I have a real lack of time at the moment! And as it happens a
Benchmark DAC1 HDR turning up about the time I will have time - I can
listen on that with my headphones (Sennheiser HD25-1 II).

Regards, Darren

--
darrenyeats

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/richpub/listmania/byauthor/A3H57URKQB8AQO/ref=cm_pdp_content_listmania/203-7606506-5721503.