Thanks again guys, I dug my original plans out from 2008 hence the
urgency to get it done this year.

My original dimensions were out currently the living area is 18 ft x
8ft. I appreciate this wlll decrease with the interior walls.

The stud wall seperating storage and living area will contain rockwoll
acoustic installation between studs.

On the interior walls of the living area it was planned to have 2
layers of 12.5mm plasterboard with 'green glue'  in between it. 75mm
Kingspan insulation
with vapour barrier.

Would rockwool be better here ?

Flloor will be suspended floor with 1200 gauge visqueen and 110mm
kingspan kool therm k3 or similar.

Ralph for some reason can't open your link for the table - access
denied!

--
tank121