chill;609294 Wrote:
> Yes, you are.  Even though it's theoretically impossible for there to be
> differences in the sound waves hitting your eardrums, what I've learned
> from a number of threads recently is that's it's still theoretically
> possible for someone to 'hear' a difference.  Yeah, go figure.

Yep, my grandmother heard people "living in her attic" talking to her
every night. And my wife's grandfather heard his fellow soldiers from
WWII talking to him in his hospital room when he was 90.

But back to the science, yes, bit perfect is bit perfect, but the
TIMING of the bits arrival is a separate issue (this is where one gets
into jitter, clocking, and all that...)

--
garym