Phil Leigh;610446 Wrote:
> thanks, Rick - that saved me a lot of typing!
>
> I'm certainly going to be the only person that decides how I "waste" my
> own time...

Cheers, Phil.

Yeah, without a baseline set of hard specs to design to, I can't
imagine how anybody could possibly design any piece of equipment.
Point is that there is, and will always be, a place for both "hard"
subjectivity AND hard objectivity woven inextricably together in this
biz--in varying proportions.  What those proporations are, or should be
according to xxxxxx expert, being the crux of the numerous,
irresolvable, and ongoing skirmishes.

Gotta' love us humans in our almost infinite variety!

--
rgro

Rick

System information
Main: PS Audio Quintet > Touch (wired) via spdif coax > CA DacMagic >
Marantz PM8003 > VA Mozart Grands > REL Acoustics R305.

Home Theatre:  SBR (Wired) > Pioneer VSX 919 > Energy Take 5 Classic
5.1.

SBS 7.5.3 r31815 running on a Vortexbox Appliance, V 1.7.  Touch
w/Hardware V.5.  Touch: FW 7.5.3 r9283.  Duet: FW 67.