garym;611612 Wrote:
> I'm definitely a consumer, but I do have some interest in HOW the food
> was prepared (quality of the ingredients used (particularly in terms of
> did the stuff come from humane farming operations vs the other end of
> the spectrum), cleanliness of preparation process, how the workers are
> generally treated. I prefer to spend my consumer dollars on stuff that
> fits my world view (when I have a choice that is...I'm not completely
> hard core about this concept, but when I have choices, I do the best I
> can).

I wholeheartedly agree with you. For some reason, my statement seems to
solicit interpretations that I'm talking about restaurant food. That,
however, is not the case. I'm talking about meals I every now and then
enjoy when visiting family and friends. (I usually don't eat out in
restaurants, mainly because I find it to be quite expensive)

--
magiccarpetride