adamdea;612026 Wrote:
> I have those speakers, which I think are lovely btw. I use them with a
> sub and am pretty happy with the outcome although I suspect some DRC
> would help.
> But I was under the impression that you weren't supposed to wall mount
> because of the rear-firing ports. That said I haven't tried it. I am
> interested because the proacs on fairly hefty stands aren't really any
> less intrusive than a floor stander

You need to keep them out of corners... also, the tilting helps. They
don't go that low anyway and you can tweak the LF cutoff with the right
sub.

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
Touch(wired/XP) - Audiolense 3.3/2.0+INGUZ DRC - MF
x-dacv3/x-10/x-psu(Audiocom full mods) - Linn 5103 - full Aktiv 5.1
system (6x LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5), Pekin Tuner,
Townsend Supertweeters, Blue Jeans Belden Digital,Kimber 8TC Speaker &
Chord Signature Plus Interconnect cables
Stax4070+SRM7/II phones
Kitchen Boom, Outdoors: SB Radio, Harmony One remote for everything.