Kal Rubinson;613968 Wrote:
> Those adaptive mechanisms apply to all listening and that certainly
> includes the more subtle colorations and distortions of electronics.
> In other words, it does not apply any more to the listening environment
> than it does to anything in the audio chain.

Yes ofcourse,  I was just thinking that the shear size of an acoustical
change was more disorientating...
I'm just in the process of burning a set of new speakers.. Or rather
burning in my brain to get used to the new speakers :) and a as they
are active  new dacs and power amps too.
Yes the whole hifi gets like an old pair of shoes very comfortable

--
Mnyb

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: SB3 + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad 64gB wifi +3g with iPengHD & SqueezePad