Kuja;620283 Wrote:
> Soundcheck,
>
> Can this mod be separated in two mods? :)
>
> Pleeeease? :)
>
> Why the Alsa plugin output mode tweak, had to go together with
> activating/deactivating spdif/analog outputs and USB?
>
> I would like to have only spdif output active,
> but at the same time,
> I would also like to be able to listen to some of my favorite internet
> radio stations, which are now suffering from the chipmunk effect.
>

> .

I can tell you (and I told you before) that the whole modification is
rather useless if you run "plug" output mode. That plug feature would
just be more work and testing for my side.

To all:
I'll release a new ttout beta soon. I guess you'll like it.
(It'll turn your RCAs into wood to avoid the antenna effect ;) )

No. Actually it's gonna be slightly better than that.

--
soundcheck

'soundcheck's Touch Toolbox 2.0'
(http://soundcheck-audio.blogspot.com/2011/01/soundchecks-squeezebox-touch-toolbox-20.html)