soundcheck;625937 Wrote:

> It seems that somebody is following my DIY-Audio thread. ;)

Yup - came across it yesterday. And I see we have the first respondent
now reporting -"my initial feeling is that there is an improvement"...
-

I also notice that you also appear to have a router between your Touch
and server - according to your blog and the testing of Meicord ethernet
cables:

-"I plugged a 1m unshielded patch-cord in between the Touch and my
D-link Hub. I immediately experienced a clearly audible improvement.
The resolution increased. The overtone spectrum gained substance.
You'll notice those changes pretty quick on brass instruments and
orchestral music."-

Somebody is going to have to define "audible improvement" to me,
because it clearly can't mean what I think it means

--
snottmonster