Phil Leigh;631606 Wrote:
> Adam - my plugin.pm handles currently flac and mp3 and AAC. It's easy to
> add other formats...
>
> By the way, I will be publishing  a revised plugin.pm tonight that does
> not turn everything back to 16-bit...
>
> It's easy enough to check what's happening when playing MP3 - first
> check that inguzdsp.exe is running, secondly check log.txt...
>
> When I save the correction filter (a wav file) in AL, I then copy it to
> the correct Inguz folder - I'll have to check later what that is. I save
> only a 96k filter because my plugin.pm is converting everything to
> 96k...

Do you mean to say plugin.pm is currently converting everything to
16/96? I had no idea that the hi res files were being truncated, [and
then upconverted by the touch?]
So should i save a 16/96 correction filter to work with old plugin.pm
version and a 24/96 version to work with the new one?
I had a feeling it wasn't working on MP3 but will check.

--
adamdea