Phil Leigh;630438 Wrote:
> You can get something suitable from Maplins.
>
> I've installed 4.1 and tested it, but I'm not sure what the
> improvements/changes actually are yet... more research required. In
> June I'll be upgrading to 4.1 XO - I really want that TTD/Group Delay
> functionality :-)
Actually i have gone completely mad and both purchased 2 1/4" plug to
rca converters (2.50 each gold) AND a 3M cable 1/4" plug one end rca
the other (distinctly non audiophile 7.99). I actually don't have any
cables over 1 m long at home and I thought I might as well give myself
a bit more room to put the laptop and soundcard out of the way while
measuring.
Re 4.1 XO quite see your point. I did wonder whether Room Eq wizard
migth work. But i can't seem to register on their forum

--
adamdea